Strong Fathers, Stronger Families
Strong Fathers, Stronger Families is a program designed to help fathers learn to embrace fatherhood and to obtain the tools they need to have a positive impact on the lives of their children.
Free services include:
- Embracing Your Fatherhood and Healthy and Productive Relationship Building classes
- Fast track to employment and employment advancement
- Skills training
- Computer basics
- Family court educational workshops
- Financial education
- Health screening
- Peer mentorship
*Couples and all single parents are encouraged to apply!
For more information, please contact Derek Silvers.
STRIVE is now offering Computer Basics 101 and Advanced Job Search assistance to help our fathers on their way to economic success. So, if you are ready to learn how to improve your computers skills, then this is the opportunity for you to:
- Learn proper techniques for typing to develop and improve your speed and accuracy in completing online employment applications
- Find out how to use essential features in Microsoft Word and on the internet
- Become skilled at searching the internet, sending attachments, and much more
The workshop is offered Mondays and Wednesdays from 5-7pm in the Computer Lab at STRIVE. Call Derek Silvers, Fatherhood Program Coordinator at 646-335-0835 to enroll.