STRIVE needs your help to continue providing at-risk individuals with a lifetime of professional and social services. With your generous support, we can continue to transform lives through employment and strengthen families and communities.
Make a tax-deductible contribution by credit or debit card:
Checks are payable to STRIVE and may be mailed to:
240 East 123rd Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10035
STRIVE accepts “in-kind” donations of services, supplies, career clothing, and more. Examples of donations include:
- Women’s professional attire, specifically blouses, skirts, blazers, pant suits, pumps, and nylons
- Men’s professional attire, specifically dress shirts, ties, suits, socks, and shoes
- Personal hygiene products, such as deodorant, hair brushes, razors, tooth paste, and feminine products
- Pantry supplies, such as canned and frozen foods for participants who can’t afford lunch
- Office supplies, such as pens, notepads, and portfolios
- Office furniture for STRIVE administrative space, including desks and computer chairs
Please call 212-360-1100 for New York or contact your local STRIVE to inquire about current in-kind needs.
STRIVE (1) will not sell, trade or share a donor’s personal information with anyone else and (2) will not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.